My impressions and observations:
- Polish people are very kind
- The food is good. Lots of potatoes.
- The architecture in Krakow is beautiful
- The history of Poland is difficult but rich and important
- The cost of things is reasonable
- Krakow feels very safe
- There are no pedestrian crossing lights in Krakow. When they see you at a crosswalk all traffic stops. You cannot stand on the sidewalk and wait for them to pass; they will stop for you.
- Lots of men look like Ukraine President Zelenskyy, especially when dressed in army green
- Polish people walk super fast
- My Cora dress and Moto jacket, with tights, is a great work outfit.
I’m collecting Delta trading cards you get from the pilots. If anyone has something they want to trade hit me up!
- Three countries: United States, Amsterdam, Poland
- New Country: Poland (#27)
- Miles flew: 12,474
- Miles walked: 46.77 (4.67 mi/day)
- Workshops for work completed: Five (5)
- Page views: 253,455
Here is my Polarsteps overview:
To my new wooly friends, welcome. I only post when I travel so I will see you on my next adventure!
Safe and happy travels everyone! Rae Ann